Sunday 27 April 2014

Current Favorites: MAKEUP



Hi guys! I am finally back on the grind, and starting it off with my current favorites. Monthly favorites is high maintenance and I don't really have a new favorite for every month. So I figured why not just pick the top products I use as of the moment. I pretty much do the same makeup routine with almost the same products for everyday. I wear minimal eye makeup but with very full coverage base as I have a lot to cover! These products are the ones that I tend to grab on the go.

Products:
MAC ProlongWear Foundation NC42
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
NARS Pressed Powder in Beach
NARS Bronzer in Laguna
Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Dark Brunette
MAC Leopard Luxe Eyeshadow Quad
Origins Ginseng Mascara in Black
MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Peachykeen
MAC Cremesheen in Fanfare
NYX Butter Lipgloss in Creme Brulee

What are your current favorite products?

xx