Saturday 24 May 2014

Australis Paparazzi Perfect


I purchased this multicolored blush late last year for summer but I didn't get around into using it. Australis is an Australian affordable makeup brand which you can get from Farmers (New Zealand department store). The shade I have is called POSER. I am not sure if this blush is still around or how much it cost. I was recently organizing my makeup stash and I found this, so I gave this a try. The packaging is nothing special but when you open it, the powder looks like an imprint of world map. The blush has an orange based undertone which put me off. I guess this color will work a lot better for people with medium deep to dark skin tone. I'm not sure if I applied too much but I don't think it suits my skin tone as it is very orange and unnatural looking. However, the burgundy part  and the highlight is somewhat wearable. The powder itself is okay and goes on in the skin smoothly.The product claims to blur out pores and fine lines, which I think didn't do it at all. Overall I think the product is great just this particular color that I would pass, I wish I got the pinker shade instead.







Thanks for stopping by!
xx