Tuesday 18 March 2014

KARMA in a Tub

Skin & body care products are the second favorite thing I love to buy. I ran out of my Vaseline Body Lotion in cocoa butter and decided to try something else worth splurging. I made a trip to Lush Cosmetics to see what they have. I was eyeing the Ro's Body Argan Conditioner but was disappointed because it smelt disgusting so I passed on that. I've tried a few samples of their body cream and I finally found the new love of my life! It's called Karma Kream which retails for $39.90 NZD. It said on the description that it can also be used as a insect repellant, I'm guessing because of the ingredients and the scent itself. I love how it leaves your skin silky smooth and uber moisturized. I cannot say enough good things about this body lotion. I've already gone through 2 tubs and on the process of getting my 3rd one! Thats how much obsessed I am! Highly recommend this product.