Wednesday 5 February 2014

MILANI Color Statement

right: Nude Creme  left: Fruit Punch
$5.99 USD

Hi lovelies! A back to back post today which rarely happens! Lately I have been watching Youtube makeup tutorials like crazy! I have been a fan of a few for almost 3years now! Milani Color Statement lipsticks came out early last year (2013). So many you tubers rave about this product and I didn't really care for it at first. I saw it on Cherry Culture (here) and thought would give it a go. I only got 2 colors to try and I must say I love them! It smells like vanilla and the color pay off is great. Out of the 2 my favorite is Nude Creme. I feel like its the perfect everyday lipstick because it is not too nude and not too pink. In my opinion they are very comparable to MAC lipsticks for the fraction of the price! 


Thanks for stopping by. xx