Friday 20 January 2012

Artsy Craft

           This is the other side of me. I love making personalized cards and thank you cards by hand. For me it gives more meaning to the card than buying it on stores. Last year, Christmas 2011 I made cards for Jack's family. I got inspired by Japanese handmade cards which was made out of natural materials such as dried leaves, flowers, little branches of tree, even grass! Anyways, the cards I made are all the same since I dont want them to think I favour the other person more. Well except for the Nana as she is the woman of the house hehe..

For Nana and Jack's mum

For Aunts and Uncle
          The photo quality is just bad as I only used my phone at that time. I kind of made it last minute and just went with whatever I can fine in our backyard and my art box. Its tacky I know but I want to be good at it! Bring back the old hobby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment